Kneading Relaxation and Holly Cherry, LMT have been serving Bowling Green with professional licensed massage therapy since 2004. Holly Cherry, LMT is a graduate of The Natural Health Institute now known as Genesis Career College. We provide quality affordable massage therapy in a private, comfortable, clean and relaxing environment. We feel that all people should experience the benefits of massage at a affordable price. Getting a massage can do you a world of good. And getting massage frequently can do even more. This is the beauty of bodywork. Taking part in this form of regularly scheduled self-care can play a huge part in how healthy you’ll be and how youthful you’ll remain with each passing year. Budgeting time and money for bodywork at consistent intervals is truly an investment in your health. And remember: just because massage feels like a pampering treat doesn’t mean it is any less therapeutic. Consider massage appointments a necessary piece of your health and wellness plan.
Benefits of Massage
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
There’s no denying the power of bodywork. Regardless of the adjectives we assign to it (pampering, rejuvenating, therapeutic) or the reasons we seek it out (a luxurious treat, stress relief, pain management), massage therapy can be a powerful ally in your healthcare regimen.
Kneading Relaxation Massage and Holly Cherry, LMT does not diagnose illness or disease, or any other disorder. Holly Cherry, LMT dba Kneading Relaxation does not prescribe medical treatment or pharmaceuticals, nor are spinal manipulations part of massage therapy. Massage therapy is not a substitute for medical examinations or medical care. Illicit or sexually suggestive remarks or advances made by a client will result in immediate termination of the session and will not be tolerated.