The name Thai foot massage is not completely accurate, as the massage is not only performed on the feet but also on the lower leg. Apart from just feeling fabulous the massage also aims to stimulate the internal organs of the body via the Thai acupressure reflexology points of the foot. The massage also works along the energy (Sen) lines of the feet and lower leg to balance and harmonize the flow of energy in the body. This is a refreshing and revitalizing massage that is deeply relaxing. Hot towels and foot scrub are included.
- improved circulation in feet and legs
- stress reduction and relaxation
- improved mood and mental clarity
- better, deeper sleep
- accelerated physical cleansing and healing
- increased flexibility of feet and joints
- a welcome boost to the immune system