Nuad Bo Rarn translates as “ancient massage.” Thai massage is a unique and comprehensive style of bodywork. Nuad Bo Rarn Thai Massage is performed on a Thai mat on the floor and the client is fully clothed. Thai massage combines acupressure, yoga and massage to create a truly holistic experience. In Thailand it is a very important part of the Thai healing arts, being handed down through the generations. It uses direct pressure on the muscles of the body, combined with stretching to effectively stimulate the musculoskeletal system including joints, bones, nerves, ligaments and the lymphatic system.
- muscle relaxation, increased flexibility and mobility
- improves posture, balance and corrects body alignment
- improves athletic performance
- increase blood circulation
- helps detoxification of the body and boost the immune system